Accuplacer testing maybe used to challenge your ACT/SAT score to help you test out of remedial courses in English, mathematics, reading and science reasoning. The admissions process must be completed before testing can be done. Testing must be done prior to enrollment.
Test are administered by appointment during regular testing hours from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday during fall and spring semesters. Summer hours vary.
To schedule for the Accuplacer test contact an NOC Testing Center listed below:
- Tonkawa Campus - Vinyard-Library Administration Building, Contact Suzy Stegras 580.628.6349
- Enid Campus - Everest Administration Building, Contact Stacie Leaton 580.548.2265
- Stillwater Campus - Cowboy Mall, Rm. 156, Contact Teresa Tully 405.744.1081
To help study for the ACCUPLACER test visit www.accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login. Come to the Testing Center the day of your exam early, well rested and prepared to demonstrate your current skills.
DAY OF TESTING:
- Visit the Registrar's Office and obtain the Guide for Student Testing Form telling the Testing Center exactly which tests are needed for enrollment purposes.
- Visit the Bursar's Office to pay for your exams. The cost is $10 per subject for the first attempt and $25 per subject for the second attempt. We accept debit card with pin number, cash, check or money order made out to Northern Oklahoma College.
- Photo ID is required.
- Allow an average of 1 hour for each test.
- Results are received after tests are completed.
- No calculators are allowed. An on-screen calculator is provided for the mathematics test.
- After testing, you will be directed to the Registrar's Office where you will be cleared for enrollment.