Criteria for Acceptance
1. High school transcript or GED Certificate
2. Former college transcripts, including Northern
3. ACT composite score of 18 or above
4. Formal resume`
5. Interview with the Chair of the HPER Division, Head Athletic Trainer, and NOC staff
Criteria for Retention
1. Athletic Training students must maintain a 2.5 grade point average.
2. If a student fails to meet this standard, he/she will be placed on probation for the following semester.
3. If the student does not achieve a 2.5 GPA by the following semester, he/she will be dismissed from the program.
4. Program requirements for retention involve more than grades. The first year of the program will involve a 75-hour observation period. Students will also be required to complete 500 hours of clinical work and assigned coursework within the two years at Northern Oklahoma College, Tonkawa.