ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Coordinate the recording of all college events held on campus, including plays, musicals, band concerts, roustabout shows, lectureships, etc. Attendance will be required if not supported by other IT Staff. Responsibilities will include irregular hours such as evenings and weekends. (All Campuses)
- Capture and edit all footage that is recorded and create initial DVD copies for archives and distribution (All Campuses)
- Maintain and train staff on the network access and creation of additional video copies (Tonkawa)
- Support faculty and staff in the creation and posting of video for course content or training videos (All Campuses)
- Coordinate, setup, maintain and run the video streaming equipment for Tonkawa athletic contests
- Provide support for Stillwater technology
- Maintain job manual for position with regular updates to describe processes when substitutions are needed
- Support other IT Support Staff as needed
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Lifting of 25 to 30 pounds of equipment and long periods of standing will be required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: A minimum educational level of an associate’s degree; a minimum of two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Knowledge of audio and video hardware and software preferred but not required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, push, lift, haul, pull, reach, carry, grasp, squat or stoop, bend and twist the body while performing essential duties, use hands to operate controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants will need to submit an application form available online at www.noc.edu/prospective-employee , a letter of application, resume, official transcripts, and three letters of professional reference to the Human Resources Department, Northern Oklahoma College, P.O. Box 310, Tonkawa, OK 74653. EOE.